Reality Bites

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Story of a Photographer !!!

© Toledo Blade/The Plain Dealer
The March 31, 2007 front pages of The Toledo Blade and The Cleveland Plain Dealer featured similar photos of the Bluffton University baseball team. In the Blade's photo, the legs behind the number 19 banner were erased.
Blade photographer Allan Detrich says he sent the altered file to his editors by mistake. The legs are visible in The Plain Dealer's photo, which was not altered.
(The colors of the two photos don't match because the newspapers use different methods of publishing their front pages online.)
I have lived the life of Journalism for the last 25 years. I have seen alot of changes, some good and some bad.
I have shot millions of photos over my career and loved most every minute of it. I have covered events that most people would give their right arm to be at; let alone on the sidelines or sitting right down front.
I have photographed every President since Reagan, and shook hands with many. I have traveled to Japan, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Panama for stories. I have lived a full journalistic life. ( ...more)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home