Reality Bites

Friday, September 22, 2006

WELCOME TO VISITORS !!!!


Hi Friends .......
I have just started the visitors statistics in my page.
If you have blogpage so go through www.statcounter.com
to know your page visitor. After that you can see a graph like this in right side and know how many visitors !!!?? From that graph, green line is mine and blue is from USA.... guess who is he/she?
After my visitors number will reach 1000, I will again publish the same graph in this page. So, I have to do more research for that too.

2 Comments:

  • Timile lekheko kura alli milina, tyo hariyo chahi page loads ho ani, neelo chahi unique visitors ho hola.

    By Blogger Ajaya, at 3:23 PM  

  • 1000 visitors bhaepachhi yo sab detail ma lekhula ni hae......

    By Blogger Reality Bites, Nepal, at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home